Math Planning Essentials Guides for Fractions
A series of MPEs covers the essential understandings students must learn on specific topics within a domain. Each MPE guide is sold in bundles of 10 tri-folds.
This series of MPEs on Fractions includes the following MPE guides:
- Understanding Fractions as Numbers (recommended for grades 3 and 4)
- Comparing Fractions (recommended for grades 3 and 4)
- Adding and Subtracting with Fractions (recommended for grades 4 and 5)
- Multiplying with Fractions (recommended for grades 4 and 5)
- Dividing with Fractions (recommended for grades 5 and 6)
It is suggested that all of the MPEs within a topic be purchased together in order to provide the planning essentials for the entire topic within the domain. Every MPE guide is sold in packages of 10.
Discounts are available for MPE purchases of $10,000 or more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about discounted bulk purchasing.