Grade 8: Defining and Exploring Functions (CCSSM Version)
Regular price $149.00
- Define and Explore a Function from a Visual Model
- Define and Explore a Function from a Context
- 12 high-level tasks with associated QuickStarts, Practices, Applications, and Quick Writes.
- 2 checkpoints and 4 support activities.
- 1 final performance-based assessment with scoring guide.
- Describe and identify relationships represented in visual patterns and graphs.
- Understand that a function is defined as a relationship in which there is only one output value for each input value.
- Determine whether or not a functional relationship exists in various representations, including visual patterns, graphs, tables, and contextual situations.