Grade 1: The Relationship Between Addition and Subtraction (CCSSM Version)
Regular price $149.00
- Solve Missing Addend Situations
- Make Connections Between Addition and Subtraction
- Addition and Subtraction as Doing and Undoing Amounts
- 17 high-level tasks with associated QuickStarts, Practices, Applications, and Quick Writes.
- 3 checkpoints and 6 support activities.
- 1 final performance-based assessment with scoring guide.
- Solve addition and subtraction situations to 20 with the unknown in different locations in the problem.
- Compare and differentiate between situations that involve action and situations that involve work with static sets.
- Realize that in some situations a part is the unknown, and in some situations the whole is the unknown.
- Develop and use different problem-solving strategies for different types of problem situations.