Grade K: Counting and Investigating Numbers to 40 (CCSSM Version)
Regular price $149.00
- Represent and Count Sets to 9
- Count Sets to 40
- Count On from a Given Number
- 12 high-level tasks with associated QuickStarts, Practices, Applications, and Quick Writes.
- 2 checkpoints and 4 support activities.
- 1 final performance-based assessment with scoring guide.
- Understand that counting tells how many things are in a set and that the total number of objects in the set is the last number said when all items have been counted.
- Understand that counting includes one-to-one correspondence, regardless of the kind of objects in the set and the order in which they are counted.
- Recognize that the number of objects remains the same in amount despite changes in the location or the size of the objects.
- Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger, because each time a successive number is named, one has been added to the quantity.